Tuesday, December 27, 2011

December 27, 2011: Dream Water

December 27, 2011

I am sitting in O'Hare right now.  My flight leaves at 8:35pm so I have three hours.  I've only had coffee for nourishment today, but I don't feel hungry.More than an anything my overall mood is one of boredom.  I have always found that air travel is a very mundane affair.  After all, International air travel is just marathon sitting.  Probably before I take off I'll take a decongestant.

I was also given something called "Dream Water"http://www.drinkdreamwater.com/ which is something that will help me sleep.  Normally I would assume that any product called "Dream Water" would be some type of roofie, or "Forget Me Now."  However, they were giving them away at the newspaper kiosk in the terminal so I will see.

The past couple of days have been filled with packing, watching "Arrested Development"  and "The Lord of the Rings."  On Monday I decided to say good bye to America by doing a bunch of American things.  This included eating a cheeseburger, watching football, watching wrestling, and listening to Nickleback's "Photograph."

Overall, I feel relaxed.  At ease, like I am a small part of a great machine that is drifting through universe.  I feel that my mind is open to the universe and it is manifesting itself through me.   I feel right.  I feel right.  I think it because I have reached Nirvana...Or because I drank the "Dream Water" five minutes ago.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BB0DU4DoPP4&ob=av2n 

No comments:

Post a Comment