Friday, December 23, 2011

December 23, 2011: Early Christmas


December 23, 2011


Since I'm flying back to Iowa tomorrow, and then flying out of Chicago on the 27th, my parents and I decided to celebrate Christmas two day early.  As with many of our Christmases, it was a quiet affair.  We opened presents.  Dad gave mom a strange present that was supposed to be a lobster, but it had more of the resemblance of a phallus, and I got a new set of clothes.    
It's a lobster.
Bear Grylls apparently wears the same brand of clothes,  but they have a similar resemblance to the garments worn by Indiana Jones.
Have the exact same shirt.
When I realized that I resembled Doctor Jones, I felt a sudden urge to watch "Temple of Doom"  Upon further consideration, I realized that "Temple of Doom" probably was less than accurate representation of India, and my dreams of becoming Doctor Jones died.  Besides the only role I could fill would be as Short Round.









 

No comments:

Post a Comment